Thursday, March 3, 2011

Frazer town, now denominated Frazer palace.

Tuesday, 1st of March, a simple day for most of people, the day that some of us left Raheja! The life will never be the same after Raheja. Raheja has more history that i could know. If that walls could speak we could listen amazing histories. 

The flat usually is the first contact that an intern has when arrives to Bangalore. That's what happened with me, and what happened with hundred, if not thousand of interns.  When i arrived to Bangalore, should supposed to stay only some days (or weeks) and after moving to another place more close of my work. But the truth, is that after the first moment i entered in that home i felt something special, (probably because i didn't sleep for two days and i sleep there for hours) that there was my home, after some days i realized that i should stay there. I choose Raheja, together with my friends, the environment (also the swimming pool, i can't deny) against the comfort of not travelling so much. 

Now after that i left Raheja, i'm totally sure that i made the right decision. Without that flat i wouldn't be so connected with my friends, i wouldn't had so much fun, i wouldn't have a so amazing experience in India. And in the end, all resumes to this, an amazing experience, that's we all are looking for and without Raheja it wouldn't be so good. 

At this point Raheja is almost empty, only two people, or one are still there, the end of the history in Raheja is almost over, for me it over in Wednesday, when we made the Farewell party of Raheja. It was good having so much people there, so many people from Aiesec Bangalore. It's good to have different people around, so if you're are "listen" Aiesec Bangalore, we interns like to have you around, and we would like that you could have more fraternization, more contact with us, not only related with stuffs of Aiesec but as friends, not only the same person. Anyway the party was cool, my last moment in Raheja was me, getting some stuffs from Raheja to Frazer Palace, this is the moment of transition that mark the passage from Raheja to Frazer Palace.

Now in Frazer palace i'm getting used to the palace, yesterday on my coming home i lost myself but i found my way back quickly. I have to say, i wasn't lost, i just didn't know where i was! The place in the first  moment doesn't seems so good but after some walks around you realize that it's good. Wednesday was a long day, after my first night i passed hours cleaning some stuffs there, after i was seeing some stuffs to put there, and then i was completely tired. But there was more one thing to do, the party! The day only could finish after this. The Palace isn't a Palace yet, a semi-palace for now. There are some stuffs that need to be done, and with the help of everyone in the end of the next week we will have a real Palace that we all can be proud. 

The best in Frazer Palace might be the space, it's really big, has an amazing balcony and even more amazing is the roof. Perfect to make some parties, also perfect to make some barbecues there, but here it might be difficult to have a real barbecue. How i miss a real, Portuguese Barbecue. By the way we had an amazing dinner is Sunday, with French and Portuguese cheese, sausages, so many things. I think for my first time here i were really satisfied, really full. In Portugal that would be the starters, but after almost two months here it's almost impossible to eat more. My public thanks to David, Pauline, Thomas and JP. I had an amazing time there. 

Now in the end of this weekend i'm travelling to Goa (again). I might have new stories, pictures, adventures, etc in next week. Just keep in touch.

Have a nice weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment