Monday, February 21, 2011

The story of the blog

For (best) understanding the story of the blog, you have to understand my life in the past 5 years.

Unfortunately i don´t have space (or time) to tell you all the story.
The first time i started to think in creating a blog was when i inter in university. My first, big experience. The experience that changed my life for sure. But the truth is that i was almost not to go to university.

It was missing one week to the end of the inscriptions for university and i still was thinking in not going. But here there was one person that changed my life and convince me to go.Now that i think, probably if wasn't her, my life weren't the same

My public thank´s to Barbara. This is the probe as little details can drastically change our lives.

When i received the news that i would had enter, it was the first time that i thought in creating the blog.

But of course who gonna create a blog after entering for university? That´s the last the thing i would do.

It passed 3 years full of stories and i started to ERASMUS another story that changed my life, another time that i thought in creating a blog, but who creates a blog doing ERASMUS? Who made ERASMUS knows that you have more things to do (like studying!).


And now India! Another great story (also amazing so far), but now it´s time. Like we say in Portugal to the third time, is the time (or something like that!).


After one month here i decided to create a blog. Why now? That´s a story for more later...

After here i will (try) to update posts according my time, my thoughts, my life...


Keep in touch!





















No comments:

Post a Comment